Head of UX/UI Job Description
Wisor is looking for a Head of UX/UI to lead our product design as the first UX/UI expert of the company.
We are looking for someone creative, talented and ambitious that has the ability to connect factors and make things happen. Managing, planning and creative thinking qualities, and most importantly a team player!
From the start, you will be in-charge of all of our system design, website and our communications design, working closely with the CTO and product manager, and to potentially build and manage the UX/UI design team.
Join Wisor and grow with us
At Wisor we are moving the global trade into the future by providing a revolutionary one-stop-shop solution for the supply-chain sector. Digitalization, connectivity and empowering the entire B2B logistics value chain – Freight tools, Payments, Insurance, and more in one place.
What it takes to be a Head of design at Wisor:
- Make it happen – Steering the product’s UX/UI design ahead, from exploration of new features to launch.
- Successfully plan and implement the roadmap of Wisor’s products and create a unique design language.
- Research and analyze the customer’s behaviour and feedback, translate product strategy into a correct user flow.
- 3-5 years of experience as a UX/UI expert (perviously worked on different products, especially b2b)
- Design experience – advantage
- UI – Experience with Figma prototypes and working with product and, CS and developers
- Ability to understand our user’s needs and translating them into coherent system flow
- Experience with relevant product design, preferably working in B2B SaaS companies, data-oriented products, and working in international markets where users are from a traditional industry.
- Must be highly organized and precise
- Understand needs and demands and translating them into action
- English – high proficiency
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – let’s talk!