Head of Product Job Description
About the job
Wisor is looking for a talented, ambitious Head of product to lead the product A-Z and be the beating heart of Wisor!
The main things we are looking for who will lead the product, is ownership, the ability to connect factors and make things happen, management abilities, planning, creative thinking and most importantly being a team player! And a smile
Join Wisor and grow with us
At Wisor we are moving the global trade into the future by providing revolutionary one-stop-shop solutions for freight forwarders. Digitalization, connectivity and empowering the entire B2B logistics value chain – Freitestools, Payments, Insurance, and more in one place.
Cool startup based in Tel Aviv. We are looking for people who enjoy working on new ideas and making them a reality.
If you’re looking to build your career with an exceptional team, you’ve come to the right place!
What it takes to be a product lead in Wisor:
- Make it happen – drive the product life cycle from ideation to launch and successful commercialization and produce hands-on results.
- Successfully plan and implement the roadmap of Wisor’s products and get buy-in across internal and external stakeholders
- Serve as the outbound and inbound product specialist, building relationships with prospects, and customers.
- Research and analyze the customer needs, define features, and develop product requirements. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements.
- Managing and building the Product team
- 5+ years of experience as a product
- 2+ years of relevant product management experience, preferably working in B2B SaaS companies, data-oriented products, and working in international markets.
- UX and analytics experience- must
- Strong analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to run complex technical projects in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to function as a bridge across disciplines, such as Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing.
- BA/BSc in relevant disciplines – Not a must.
- English – high proficiency
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – let’s talk!