Frontend Developer – Team Leader
About the job
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Frontend developer to lead the Frontend team as part of a growing and dynamic R&D team responsible for the complete software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
AI-based pricing optimization and shipment automation web platform designed to eliminate inefficiencies regarding freight pricing, placement, and shipping in general. We are a young startup based in Tel Aviv and are looking for people who are hungry for success and enjoy the journey of getting there.
As a Frontend developer – Team Lead, you should have experience with managing and leading a small team of frontend developers. As Team Lead you will be expected to take ownership (responsibility & accountability) on all frontend development processes, including architect and new features.
You will be expected to display independence, accountability, in taking tasks to the finish line. You should also be able to collaborate and communicate with team members, as well as with non-technical stakeholders.
We hope you share our passion for logistics, supply chain, and process optimization to help push the supply chain industry into the digital age.
Wisor is growing fast! Join our journey early on and let’s grow together!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of all front-end applications and their CI/CD pipelines
- Engineer, design, estimate and develop solutions for new feature requests together with product team
- Review pull requests to ensure high quality and maintainable solutions
- Write clean, readable, quality and testable code writing
- Coach the front-end team and elevate their technical skills
- Implement new features and build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs that match designs.
- Integrate third-party API’s and SDK’s
- Write unit and integration tests and make sure other team members do the same.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Follow-up new evolutions of technology and take initiative to keep the stack up to date
- 3+ years of React development experience
- 2+ year of frontend team leading experience
- Self-motivated, agile, passionate about software development and Independent learner
- Proven software development capabilities
- A passion for UI/UX and an attention to details.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A team player with strong communication skills.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- You have a strong work ethic. You like to get things done and are willing to go the extra mile.
- Proven experience working with Redux, NextJs and MUI libraries
- Startup experience
- Cloud development (AWS)
- Familiarity with micro-services architectures, and ideally have seen them in operation at a global scale