SDR Job Description
Wisor is looking for a SDR to join our team!
We are looking for someone creative, talented and ambitious that has the ability to connect factors and make things happen. Quick understanding, creative thinking and most importantly a team player!
You will have the opportunity to research and study an engrossing industry undergoing a digital revolution, expanding a rapidly growing client base and be involved in all departments and their developments.
Join Wisor and grow with us
At Wisor we are moving the global trade into the future by providing a revolutionary one-stop-shop solution for the supply-chain sector. Digitalization, connectivity and empowering the entire B2B logistics value chain – Freight tools, Payments, Insurance, and more in one place.
- 1+ years of work experience in Business Development / Sales with capacity for SaaS products
- Tools experience:
- Industry-standard systems – Hubspot, LinkedIn premiums
- Ability to balance independence with collaboration – capture key input from stakeholders and effectively execute the work.
- Familiarity with SaaS sales process, personas, and sales motion.
- Fluent Business English with excellent oral and written communication
- Fast thinker, delivery oriented, resourceful, driven, organized, and highly collaborative
- Experience in an early-stage startup environment
- Native English speaker
If you are not sure you’re 100% qualified but up for the challenge – let’s talk!