Full Stack Developer Job Description
About the job
We are looking for a ⚡️ badass⚡️ full-stack developer to help push the supply chain industry into the digital age – because if we won’t do it, nobody else will! You’ll be part of a small and dynamic team responsible for the complete software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
AI-based pricing optimization and shipment automation web platform designed to eliminate inefficiencies regarding freight pricing, placement, and shipping in general. We are a young startup based in Tel Aviv and are looking for people who are hungry for success and enjoy the journey of getting there.
As a full-stack developer, you should have experience building APIs and backend processes running in the cloud, and you should be comfortable working on front-end projects. You can expect to take on projects “end to end”, and you will be expected to display independence in taking tasks to the finish line. You should also be able to collaborate and communicate with team members, as well as with non-technical stakeholders.
We hope you share our passion for logistics, supply chain, and process optimization!
Wisor is growing fast! Join our journey early on and let’s grow together!
- At least 3 years experience in Python
- At least 2 years experience in React
- Experience with serverless Framework, AWS Cloud services, SQL databases, cloud infrastructure
- Passion for building complex systems, including high-scale backend & sleek and responsive UI.
- Working knowledge of software and system architecture concepts
- Experience working in a startup company
- Experience with Flask, Docker, Redux, JSON Web Tokens
- DevOps state of mind
- Familiarity with micro-services architectures, and ideally have seen them in operation at a global scale
- You have built, deployed, and maintained large scale SaaS applications
- Working with outsource teams