Experienced UI/UX designer
Wisor is looking for a an experienced UX/UI designer to join our product team as the first UX/UI Professional of the company.
We are looking for someone creative, talented and ambitious that has the ability to connect factors and make things happen. We are looking for a person with planning and creative qualities, and most importantly: a team player!
From the start, you will be in-charge of and lead the creation of of our product, system designs, web presence and our communications design. You will be working closely with the CTO and our head or product, to build and manage all our product interfaces.
Join Wisor and grow with us
At Wisor we are moving the global trade into the future by providing a revolutionary one-stop-shop solution for the supply-chain sector. Digitalization, connectivity and empowering the entire B2B logistics value chain – Freight tools, Payments, Insurance, and more in one place.
What it takes to join as as a design:
- Make it happen – Steering the product’s UX/UI design ahead, from initial exploration of new features all the way to full launch.
- Own and manage all of the company’s products and web presence. create a unique brand design, language and personality.
- Research and analyze the customer’s behavior and feedback, translate product strategy into accurate and efficient user flows.
- 2-4 years of hands on experience as a UX/UI expert (perviously worked on different products, especially B2B)
- Product Design experience – a must
- Great communication skills, and a team player at heart
- Experience with Figma prototyping and working with or within a product team: Product, Customer Support and developers
- Ability to understand our user’s needs and translate them into a simple and precise system flow
- Experience with relevant product design, preferably working in B2B SaaS companies, data-oriented products, and working in international markets where users are from a traditional industry – an advantage
- Must be highly organized and precise
- English – high proficiency
We know that every person is unique, so If you are up for the challenge but don’t match our requirements 100% – talk to us! We are looking for exceptional human beings, almost everything else can be taught 🙂