Sales Account Executive
Wisor AI, a young and promising startup in the field of supply chain, is now looking for the first Account Executive to join the team!
The Account Executive will be working directly with the CEO and SDRs and will have a lot of space to lead processes and make an impact on the business and product. This is a Key position, an opportunity to grow with the company.
As AE, you will have the opportunity to research and study an engrossing industry undergoing a digital revolution, expanding a rapidly growing client base!
At Wisor we are moving global trade into the future by providing a revolutionary one-stop-shop solution for the supply-chain sector. Digitalization, connectivity and empowering the entire B2B logistics value chain – Freight tools, Payments, Insurance, and more in one place.
- Acquiring new business and further developing our B2B client base across all company sizes (from SMB to global operating companies)
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Research and identify potential clients, interact with them through a multi-channel approach (phone, email, social platforms, etc.) and initiate the sales process
- Work with clients throughout the entire sales cycle
- Draft, conceptualize and share new sales campaigns and ideas within our growing team
- Set meetings with the correct point of contact in organizations and introduce our platform at a high level
- Possess a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
- Minimum of 5 years experience in successful Business development and Sales to global customers, in a high-tech startup environment; B2B Saas experience – must
- English Native Speaker – ability to speak fluently in front of an audience
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally at all levels within an organization (internally as well as externally) and connect well w/ people. Emphasis on being able to build great relationships.
- Quick learner, creative, detail-oriented, passionate, positive, can-do attitude with a strong drive to succeed – driven sales approach.
- A solo runner with good time management skills, able to work individually as well as a part of a team
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Knowledge of CRM (Hubspot)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, follow-up, and time management skills
If you are not sure you’re 100% qualified according to the above requirements but you are an amazing Salesperson and up for the challenge – let’s talk!